Weekend .. YES!

So, this weekend went by way too fast! Too much catching up to do in the routine while relaxing. :( Friday at work was fun until I started feeling achy. Luckily, I left an hour early so I could come home and relax. I am so glad I did because I didn't feel a massive head cold the next day. I still feel "blah," but nothing compared to some of the head cold's I have had in the past.





Andy got off work early enough yesterday and I was feeling a little better where we decided to go to the State Fair before it closed for the year. I'm so glad we did! We ate corn dogs, turkey legs, and funnel cake! Yum! We watched pig races, the petting zoo, lazer/mini Bellagio light show, and the car show. Wow, so i'm still set that I want a Nissan GTR.






We also looked at SUV's that Andy is looking for in the future. One in particular I thought looked the best was the Yukon Texas Special Edition in gray.







Anyways, I got to clean up the upstairs now and possibly take a nap! :)


Also, AWESOME webcam stills from my laptop. ENJOY~









Headache






"Stank Face"


:D




~Mandy



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
A Little of This & A Little of That © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects