Great Workout & A Yummy Recipe!

So, I've worked out 3 times this week already and feel so much better about myself and how my body feels. I was also in a meeting this morning at work involving a fitness team that goes to marathons. My goal is to participate at my work's event to run my first marathon. The first one is in March, so hopefully I can get in shape by that point!

I thought I would post another great recipe I have been making for lunch - pasta salad! It's yummy, easy to make, and gives multiple lunches.

You can make it however you want. I use the following:

Rotini multi colored noodles
Italian dressing
Crushed pecans
Feta cheese
Sliced tomato
Sliced bellpepper
Olives sliced
Raw broccoli
Artichoke Hearts sliced

Mix together and you have a healthy, yummy lunch!:)

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

-Mandy

1 comments:

  1. Wow! I love some pasta with lot of cheese on it. :) Thanks for sharing this recipe.

    Counseling Jacksonville Fl

    ReplyDelete

 
A Little of This & A Little of That © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects