Easy To Make Granola Bites!

Sometimes it's so difficult to find yummy, yet good for you snacks. Luckily, I stumbled across a recipe on Pinterest that caught my eye, yet I thought I would try and make some modifications. So here it is, yummy butterscotch granola bites!

The hubby also approves (and he usually only likes my yummy baking, but not very good for you recipes). 

Ingredients:

2/3 cups toasted coconut flakes (I had to toast mine for only 8 minutes in the oven until brown)
1 cup uncooked oats
1/3 cup honey
1/2 cup creamy peanut butter 
1/2 cup ground flax seed
1/2 cup butterscotch chips (or you could use chocolate chips instead) 
1 tsp vanilla extract 

I toasted my flaked coconuts to brown for right minutes. Do this while putting all other ingredients together (wait to out morsel chips in until last or they'll be gooey. 

Mix together...

Then roll them into little balls. Makes about a dozen and half. I put mine in Tupperware and keep in the fridge. 



Easy to make and healthy for you! 

-Mandy   

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
A Little of This & A Little of That © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects