Why Do Weekends Fly By?

I'm tired of the weekends flying by so quickly!

I'm stoked about the Rangers winning on Friday night. I admit, I wasn't too involved with baseball this season, but when I knew the Rangers were kicking butt, I had to watch! It's amazing how this is the first time in the World Series. Exciting!

This weekend was full of movie fun! Andy and I went and saw Jackass 3D. Well, lets just say it was a very "guy" kind of movie, but what do you expect? There were some funny parts, though! We also went and saw Paranormal Activity 2 yesterday. I'm a little indifferent about it, but I wasn't overly excited about the first one either. Either way, it's a scary movie that is fun to watch around Halloween. Speaking of Halloween, Andy and I are going to Wal-Mart tonight and getting our pumpkin! :) I was impressed on Friday night with all the B rated scary movies on TV, but became VERY disappointed as the weekend continued. There was LITERALLY nothing on last night.

I was looking up the process of what I need to do now that my marriage license came back in! WHOOP! So excited, but at the same time i'm really anxious on the whole process and NOT looking forward to going to the offices to do this. I might just take off next week and go around to get this taken care of (minus my social security card, I don't think I have to do this in person). I also need to get my vehicle registration taken care of and get my oil changed. Ugh, lots to do and not enough time to do it.

Well, I better finish up my lunch and get back to work! I just LOVE staying in at lunch and working ;) :) That means I get out at a decent time!

Later,

~Mandy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
A Little of This & A Little of That © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects