Halloween Fun & Finally I found my camera cord!



Yesterday was a good day! Work wasn't stressful, I got a raise that showed on my paycheck, went to a Halloween party. I'm just happy because we didn't do ANYTHING last year. I told myself we would have to do SOMETHING, and i'm glad we did... thanks to Sara and her awesome party.






Here are some photos from the party. I was Elin and Andy was Tiger...









It was fun teasing my hair and smearing my make-up! :)


I was so excited finding my camera cord this morning and uploaded the photos from our honeymoon and Halloween party last night.


Today, Andy and I don't have much plans except carve our pumpkin and relax. I'm taking off work Monday to take care of marriage license stuff (social securty card, drivers license, etc.). I'm excited! I just know it's going to be a long process.

Well, I need to get out of bed, eat and get ready before Andy gets off work!
HAPPY HALLOWEEN WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BBBBBOOOOOOO!

~Mandy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
A Little of This & A Little of That © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects