Who Needs A Paper List When There is Wunderlist!

I was noticing on Pinterest there were free printable travel lists that sparked me to write this post. I was informed at a Coca-Cola digital marketing meeting I attended that there was a wonderful "honey do" list app called Wunderlist. The woman said it was great for her and her husband's grocery shopping. 


I downloaded it immediately because my husband and I use to email each other what was needed at the grocery store since he does all the shopping. It's so simple. Download Wunderlist, and create a free, simple account. Next, have your husband, friend, parent, etc. download the app as well and create an account. You can have private lists or add friends, family, spouses to a list you can make. I created a grocery store list and added my husband:


After you create your list and want to add someone, press the button on the bottom right: 



Easy peasy! It's real time as well. So, when someone adds to the list you will receive a notification. 

It's great for organizing a trip list as well. No more paper! 

-Mandy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
A Little of This & A Little of That © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects