I'm Married! :)

Wow!

So, I haven't blogged in YEARS! Crazy! I used to be very active with blogging, but became very busy with school, finding a job, etc. Now that I am no longer working during my lunch and evenings on wedding planning, I can pursue a blog again! Feel free to add me if you'd like.

Well, I am a married woman now and I still cannot believe that I am no longer Miss Meyer. I'm excited though! I love Andy so much and couldn't be happier. Now that we are married, it really isn't much different since we were living together (which is a good thing!). We had an AMAZING wedding and reception. I don't quite remember the full details of everything (time flew by!) but I do remember bits and pieces of it and couldn't be happier to spend that day with close family and friends.

Some photos can be viewed here from our photographer: http://www.davidsixtblog.com/2010/10/08/mandy-and-andy-marry-at-sonterra/







I still haven't uploaded photos from the Caribbean (Turks and Caicos) just yet, but I will once I get more time. :) It was so relaxing! I'll post more in detail when I make a blog post of the photos!

When we finally got back to Dallas, Andy and I went through our kitchen and threw away nasty old stuff and replaced them with our new kitchen supplies that we got for our wedding! I am actually using the crock pot today and can smell the wonderful aroma of roast, veggies, and potatoes cooking away. :)

Sorry for such a short post, but I will be sure to blog again VERY SOON! Maybe even a video? :)

Ciao!

~Mandy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
A Little of This & A Little of That © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects