Baby Minky Blanket For My Niece

I'm so excited about next month, I finally get to meet my niece Cali (even though we've hung out a few times -- she even punched my hand, haha!). My sister is due October 11 and couldn't be happier. 

I made a blanket out of soft dotted Minky last month and had a ton leftover. I thought I'd make an easy, quick blanket for Cali with the soft dotted Minky. I went to Hobby Lobby and noticed they had a Vera Bradley look alike fabric on sale, so I thought I'd get some for her blanket. 

It was really easy. Cut into squares. Lay the dotted Minky that you want facing upward and the fabric facing down. Put batting. See. Leave one side open, sew. DONE! 


Ta-Da!!! 

-Mandy 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
A Little of This & A Little of That © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects